Why Should You Use Partial COD for WooCommerce?
Cash on delivery is one of the most preferred payment methods for online shoppers, but it comes with some serious risks. First, the average payment cycle of COD orders can range from 2 to 5 weeks or more. During that whole period, you have to keep investing from your end to sustain your business. Second, the losses sustained during the COD order fulfillment are huge due to fraud, fake orders, and thefts.
This happens because the cash-on-delivery is by design an exploitable payment method. There is a clear lack of strong order authentication methods for COD orders. And even if the order is genuine, there is still a financial burden to carry in case the order is canceled or returned by the customer. If these issues are left unchecked, they can slow down your business and destroy your brand’s reputation.
Partial COD for WooCommerce by WP Swings is designed to prevent the creation of fake COD orders. With our plugin, you can:
- Authenticate COD Orders: Charge customers a partial amount at the time of purchase to build authentic order confirmation.
- Improve Security: Restrict the fake cash on delivery order placement and thus make the store more secure.
- Flexible Partial Payment Methods: Customers can redeem coupon codes to pay the partial COD amount.
- Supports Popular Payment Gateways: This WooCommerce Payments Plugin supports payment gateways such as RazorPay, Paytm, PayU, and PayPal and increases the options for WooCommerce deposits partial payments.
- Reduce Financial Loss: The partial payments lower the financial burden of providing shipping services for COD orders.
- Compatible with Currency Switcher for WooCommerce: Partial COD for WooCommerce plugin is compatible with Currency Switcher for WooCommerce. Provide a better user experience to your customers by implementing the currency with which your users are comfortable.